Our commitment to the environment
- FOGEL DE CENTROAMÉRICA, S.A. is in compliance with all legal requirements established by the Constitution in each country where we operate.
- At FOGEL, our employees share fundamental values such as responsibility, honesty, loyalty, excellence, family, respect, teamwork and perseverance.
- Performance evaluations.
- Employee of the month awards.
- Constant training for our staff.
- Explicit prohibition of child labor.
- Monthly subsidized groceries for all employees.
- Annual school backpacks for the children of our employees.
- Work uniform for all employees.
- On-site infirmary with free medical assistance for all employees.
- Industrial Safety committee, dedicated to the well being of our collaborators inside our facilities.
Engineering focused on design and innovation of environmentally friendly refrigerators.
Refrigerators with high energy efficiency.
Polyurethane foam insulation produced using Cyclopentane as the blowing agent, which does not harm the ozone layer nor does it affect global warming.
R 290 hydrocarbon refrigerant gas which has no global warming potential and is safer for the environment.*
Award winning informative campaign and technical workshop to train our customers to manage R-134ª refrigerant in a responsible manner. The seminar presents best practices to recover, recycle and reclaim refrigerant gas.
Refrigerator's refurbishment upon request, reducing even more their impact on environment.
- Quality management system focused on quickly responding to our customers' request.
- Marketing policy which prohibits the use of misleading, fictitious or exaggerated advertising of our products.
- Bi-annual customer satisfaction surveys to continuously improve our products and services.
- Bilateral support program with the local Fire Station.
- Support for low-income communities to providing school supplies to those in need.
- Food donations for earthquake victims in Haiti.
- Food donations to the community of Patzún Chunimachicaj, Chimaltenango.